Sunday, 14 November 2010

Thoughts on the New Timelord Empire

Some may say Its Jealousy....I suppose there is slight envy under the surface. Surely Its understandable from my point of view. To see Myself in another universe being exactly where I should be...In power. ruling . dominating. But things were different in my time stream. The Doctor once again ruined everything. 


Whatever Is causing my dislike to the new empire , be that hate, envy, yadda yadda..blah blah blah.. It still doesn't change the fact I wish it to fail. maybe that's petty of me....Maybe its shallow But I really do not give a damn.


The Master in that universe Is fueled by his own arrogance. his head is so far up his own arse its unbelievable. Its true I would probably be the same If I was in that position...I mean we are the same person...Just different parallels. It seems he controls the drums In his mind...He succeeded on the Valliant where I failed and died. well I did chose to die inspite of the Doctor. that was a victory in its self to hurt him in such a way.


Of course here I am.. resurrected. But I came back wrong...bleeding my lifeforce. I blame Lucy for that...fucking up my Resurrection...now here I am in a body born out of death, wonderful! I have now stabilised my lifeforce with the help of Lady D. 


she spoke to me today...


(people does not equal power. In your current state you dont have the power he has but it doesn't mean it is beyond your grasp. You can work towards and achieve it and more. You must use this to galvanize your determination. You will become so much more)


My Lilith has said the same to me....But Why do Insist on not listening to anyone. anyway enough of that...how weak am I making myself sound. Its pathetic. and I will not become that! never. I will listen to Lily...I shall try and take in D's words....and I will claim what is rightfully mine...yes it will take time...but I will get it....I will have my well deserved power back!


So lets get back to the point of this blog... to sum it up....The New Timelord Empire and its occupants can all go to hell. and I look forward to seeing Meta Crisis fail and perish with them. simple...





No comments:

Post a Comment